Thursday, April 21, 2005

Building Reflector Telescope

News Flash News Flash

Hi,

's me again! It was natürlcih worse than I thought!

Here in Rotenburg Educational Center in the PC's are kapputt! that is, for me at least 5 days without internet! Cruel!


now I have it the next time I place in an internet cafe and made comfortable sio chop a bit before me the keys!

Friday comes JAde entlich again! But unfortunately she is flying through the dirkt Anime Marathon! "I would be interested brennedn times so if you have bekomen NEN still room for the Conneko?

Jade, if you send home to me dch views nen SMS then I cry at times fast to the latest news from you retrieve!

* * aufBerichtebrennt

so must now get out here, otherwise it will be too expensive.

Until next time

Red Lotus

0 comments:

Post a Comment