Saturday, May 14, 2005

Free Criminal Mindsfull Episodes January 2010

Private

Good news!

I finally pulls out a home! After that, I now exactly 3 days after an apartment from 1 August was looking for, I found it. And today I have received from the landlord confirming that I get the apartment. Wednesday is making lease.

Here are some facts about the house:

- sunny side (from 11 to 22 clock in the summer)
- 1 Floor (of 3)
- New
- 80 sqm + balcony + cellar + parking space for cars
- 3 ZKB
and guest toilet - very quiet location but only 5 min (walk) from the center
- Kitchen is already in
- DSL port is free!
- Cable television

celebrating Sunday and this evening the crew for the first time ne Pantsu small barbecue party, which has worked out so quickly and smoothly! (Even if it rains)

Oh, and my pictures of the Conneko 2005 Online!

http://animexx.4players.de/fotos/fotoreihe.php?id=6595

0 comments:

Post a Comment