Thursday, October 6, 2005

Patagonia Swim Trunks Too Short

... I'm still alive!

My LiveJournal Trick-or-Treat Haul
pantsucrew goes trick-or-treating, dressed up as Sexy lady spider.
anni_bunny gives you 2 brown spearmint-flavored gumdrops.
pantsucrew ends up with 2 pieces of candy.
Go trick-or-treating! Username: by
Another fun meme brought to you rfreebern .


muahahahaaaaa ...

long as nothing of mine! No wonder a lot happened in my kingdom! One of my lives now all alone in his 80 square meters property, and must now see that it gets new furniture.

The ex-landlord "has taken his share.

This explains hopefully my long absence. But now it's happening again ^ ^

Connichi I need to get rid of something.
Once a thick knuffmitBussi * * to love Pichpi and fuchsia and Anni-Bunny! Am looking forward to our next meeting! * Nick *

you coming all the BRAF Cosplay-Sunday at the Book Fair in Frankfurt?

Here is hot! Can I say it! ^ _ ^ The Pantsu crew knows your name again all the glory!

is material is already ordered, hopefully tomorrow or Saturday, then there are the first results Monday.



^ ^ Red Lotus

PS: this was the first time in the last Eintarg this Live Journal, as of now it continues here:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/red_cosplay/

0 comments:

Post a Comment