Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Prescription Medications In Cancun

has run the dishwasher to millionaire! anything is possible in brasil!

ok ... short update!

yesterday I finally received my checks for november! 360R $!

then we (the people other IAESTE and I) still get an offer where we could go there next weekend, since WE is long, for a holiday on tuesday!

does not this look appealing?

promotional image 1 image 2

advertising

advertising image 3 image 4

advertising


is the place Garopaba! from Saturday to Tuesday, it only costs $ 185r! (~ 66,-EURO) ... yes, and since yesterday we have decided spontaneously to do that! So yesterday already paid! : D


then I was shopping yesterday ... well so have no summer clothes here! - Result: 2 new pants and some new converse allstars! together about 170,-R $!

... yes and that was about my salary november! ROFL

hope at least that I could ride as well as banana can Ner (the towed by speedboat NEM ROFL)! Stefan (quote: "you and your banana !"..)... hey wanted to make even more time since I was a little kid! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment