Thursday, December 8, 2005

Wax Outside Big Green Egg

hohoho

from my dear cousin donated! :) Thank
bibi * cuddle *


The Apfent is the most beautiful time of winter. Most people have
winter flu. Which is accompanied by fever.
We also have, but that is illuminated and they are written with K.


Three weeks before the Christmas presents Papa comes to the crib in the living room
and my little sister and I could help.
Many cribs are boring, but we not because we have
mords great characters in it. I've been known to Joseph, and the Christmas
placed on the stove so that they have it nice and warm and it was hot to them
.

This Christmas has become black and Joseph had torn it to nothing but rubble
. A foot of him is to fly in the Plaetzlteig
and it was not a pretty sight. My mom scolded me and
said that not even the saints are safe from my Bloedheit.

If Mary standing around without a husband and without children, it does not look good.
But thank God I have many characters in my toy box and the
Joseph is now Donald Duck. Christmas as I wanted to take the Asterix
because that is the only one so small that he would have fitted into the feed trough
. As my mom said, but you can not Asterix
hernehmen as Christmas, since Christmas is the burned
even better. Although it is black, but at least Christmas.

Behind the Christmas two oxen, a donkey, a hippo and a
brontosaurus. The brontosaurus Nielpferd and I have placed inside
because the ox and the donkey were zulangweilig me. Links
come near the house just so the Three Kings. A
Koenig is the father in the last Apfent dropped during cleaning and
was Dodal out. Now we only have two holy kings, and a holy
Batman as a substitute.

have normal to the Three Kings a lot of stuff for the Christ child in
, namely gold, frankincense and puree or something similar.
from ours has a rather gleams gold a Kaugummipapierl process of the
nice too. The other has a Marlboro in his hand, because we
have no incense. But the Marlboro smokes nice too, if you
it to end.
The Holy Batman has a gun there. While this is not a gift
for the Christmas, but that he can protect it from the dinosaur.
Behind the three saints are a couple of red-skinned Indians and a
KASIG angel. The angel has broken a foot, and we did not
placed on a motorcycle, so it is easier to do. With the motorcycle
he can drive when he's not flying.
right next to the stable we have placed a Red Riding Hood. She
for a pizza and three wheat grandma there and just tear off a
Marone. A wolf, we do not, therefore Lurt behind the tree a
Bummerl Wolf emerged as the replacement.

More is not in our crib, but it's full. In the evening
we turn on the lights and then our nursery so beautiful
. We sit around like and sing songs from Apfent. Some
liked it, but most are too Luserte. My grandfather has taught me a poem by
Apfent and it goes like this: ``
Apfent, Apfent, the Bärwurz burns. oan first drink, then zwoa
three four, then with de hauts d'deim brain at door.''Although this poem is quite beautiful
, Mama said that I may not remember me. In
Apfent is also getting creative. We have a big bowl full of nuts and a small
of gold dust. In this we pass on the nuts, until golden
, and later at Christmas, it depends on the Christmas tree.
We must not be puffing, because the gold dust and slightly Dodal
he flies around when you hinschnauft. Once I had previously put into it in the
gold dust a sneezing powder and rolled like my father, the first nut
therein, he did the nut
not a sneeze, that it has torn him
and gold and his face was. Mom scolded him because he has no control and it has
said he was raised Duemmer as a child. My father was quite contrary
it and he has not mitgetan. He said that with the gold dust
something wrong and mom said that
Maximum something is wrong with him. I was very happy because it was overall a fun
Apfentabend.

Just before Christmas we have to write our name. My sister wished
usually dolls or any other club. I write on it
precaution more things and finally I write the Christmas
, it is easy to buy as much out of money.
My mom says this is an outrage and eventually brings the Christmas
me anything more because I'm not modest.
but so far I've always got something. And when I grow up, and a
earn money, I buy myself something and I'm not at all
modest. Then, the Christmas as I'm annoyed because it's damn
me. Until one looks

Apfent is over and Christmas and also with the
year it goes away. The presents are unwrapped and you get to Easter
nothing more, at the most when you first birthday.

But one thing is gewiess: The Apfent keeps coming back.



:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment