Saturday, January 14, 2006

Orange Pinstriped Tuxedo

protect




because my "time abroad" will soon be over, I want to thank people for a few that I say it in real life for me what have made, or were there when I needed help.
thanks to you was much easier for me because it would have been otherwise difficult to regulate! (! Actually impossible)


first I would like to thank Ingo that he has helped me not "go to jail;)
and has settled in the dorm abissl what!
thank * cuddle *


kris, I would like (again) for Thank you all the time that you've taken care of my post, you saved me from the register of students at the beginning and everything you did to my room clear! would not know what I would have done without you! * Knutsch *


my dear ex-neighbor of present-tenant andré , many thanks again to you (continue to live and hopefully there: P) first room in my live, and secondly, I doubt those few "do" things must test (post calls / accept for me?).
thanks anyway! :)
on a good neighborhood! : D


and cloey you I thank you that you've taken care of financially to the network! ;) Muito obrigada
! beijos e abraços!


in october I have 2 girls helped with something!
so big thanks to Dana and trisha ! * * Wuddel
I know, actually was but the dana, but the order was only just on trisha or both of you! :)


and love Nodine I want to thank! * * Knuddelwuddel
relates to our conversation yesterday! ;)


Finally, my dear mama ! just for everything! * Cuddle *



with friends like you is such a stay abroad much more easily! :)



if I forget who, sorry! But thanks be to you too! : D


PS: and yes I know you want to kill me determined for the terrible photos! : P can you do that then when I'm back! LOL


0 comments:

Post a Comment