Friday, December 1, 2006

Big Mama's Soul Food Nebraska

assessment center

ok ... hahaha ... it is an entry from me! is indeed extremely rare! must therefore also be important then! Internship Program (for whom ever!)

at 14h I have a 4-hour assessment center for one!
eigenlich I thought, oh, is already not so bad!
but now I am excited and shit me this morning is just dizzy and bad! * Well *
I'm in really well prepared! himself presiding, logic tests, group discussion and even negative in-tray exercises I have done together with Ingo (he has his ac tomorrow).

lalala ...* dizzy *

maybe I should just meditate? (If I could it) with all the rest ... or even my blouse ironed ?!... clothing business is in fact the day! * Puke * *

einaaaaaatmeeee ausaaaaaatmeeeeee .... .... .... einaaaaaatmeeee ausaaaaaatmeeeeee .... .... einaaaaaatmeeee ausaaaaaatmeeeeee ....*

wishes me luck! hopefully disgrace yourself because I do not totally (just think about saying misfire and blackouts LOL)

0 comments:

Post a Comment