Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ceramic Hair Iron Hsbc

spotcat @ 2009-12-05T11:25:00

goes in a week, home on Christmas.
I'm stressed already totally real. reports results on Wednesday bezügliich the whole England thing. I hope so it works for us.
because we assume that we go to england, we also have our apartment decided to pose, zukündigen march for the end. on 5 march we have finished uni and then we decided to take in may for the diploma award a hotel, because it probably makes no sense to keep the apartment for so long.
try so I have to look at what we might now have to take to Germany, so it then in march less.
really strange to the border soon pose in all about.

else there is, as always, not much to report. everything is okay so far and is in good railways.

yesterday I became a girl in my year, the talk in February, and the mama is totally trying to micih I should convince even be mama. I become concerned when I am the same age married children and has become a topic. earlier times one has talked about it but it's not taken into erwähgung.
terrible, when am I so old now =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment