Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Oreck Vacuum Frieze Carpet

the little things in life ... II

(1) The secret temptations

waiting for a train decorated with under difficult when you're alone and it has nothing schmöckern. So the business center to talk .. look, let's see here. What one does not do anything to kill time. And as it comes over me .. like a hypnosis beam do I need it. Deep inside my brain is to follow the command of the body. Everyone knows this feeling, this feeling, which forces you to do this and that it was buying shoes, or runterzuschlingen a delicious meal. For me it is

bookstores.

When I have time and nothing particular to do, then it magically pulls me into it. I am always amazed at how many magazines and journals are there. I usually wander first through the whole store and review the selection. If it shows up a particular book that interests me, then I Verhaar shcau-browsable carefully the whole Shelf. Then I go until I got through the whole store. Then I look at how much money I have and weigh up what book is irritating me more and then it goes to the checkout. The

a wise man once said (one whose name I could not remember: /): "If a book is worth reading, it is also worth to buy it."

So I was at the Ostbahnhof (berlin!) and poked me with "Press + book" (good shops are advertising deserves, I think;)), where I found a book that I did not expect to find. I found another book by my favorite writer Bill Bryson. Used and equal to the checkout. I always thought I had all that he brought out in German At any rate .. I love all these books together (which reminds me of a certain trigger further person still has a book by me: still not a student, but more of a contender, I'm the first student from 8 October .. for matriculation. Now I'm here the previous semester, where we get all Erstsemsterleute again called to forget literally what seems important to say two weeks and one week mathematics physics. 2 weeks
The math breaks down in three minutes 90th Ie the first 90 minutes, the exercise groups. Here we discuss and solve the exercises on the theme of the previous day. Then 30 minute break and the lecture begins. Again 90 minutes a new topic, which is explained and how to develop approaches to solutions of such issues tasks. Then 1 hour break. Time for lunch and what else does it so does. Then follows the Tutorial. The last 90 minutes lessons for the day. This moves on to a kind of debriefing the lecture and some of the tasks Übungensblätter. Then I usually go
in the library, where I print the exercises and net surfing, etc. After all this shopping

1h either goes home or to where I dispel my time with DVD's, music and exercises.

But .. as I said .. the lecture and the tutorial are all repetitions, which sometimes are put forward to sleep, boring. No wonder that some bring their laptop and the Internet Pocker (I saw it wirtklich) play or read the newspaper. For there is no obligation to attend. If you do not come, then that is your Thing. So you like to sleep in (08:30 clock starts here) or use the time you could spend in the tutorial or in the course different. As entries are posting here, because who anchrechnet, who noted that I now have tutorial: I have heard O

As I yesterday, the first hour of the new Tutoriumsleiter, I had no trouble falling asleep. Nothing against the staff personally, but I was thinking, I save the rest of the week's tutorial.

But next week is finally beginning physics! Then to get up and then only has 11 clock lecture and then exercise group ^ _ °

What do I get rid of but still want: I think it's terrible to go in the middle of the tutorial / course. Either you come or it can be. If one is there .. then you have to stay .. I think anyway: /

That's it for heute.Ich jettzt listen to because I am Mitr sure that I always find myself staring at the Sektretärin if I look away.
kill her and steal her Maybe I comfortable chair .. because I am here for 1 hour: / .. but hey .. who cares ^ _ °

0 comments:

Post a Comment