Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cute Plus Size Clothing

The end ...

.. my Vorsemsters ^ _ °

Vorsemsters the last week of running, then I have to do two weeks is not, well .. of the matriculation ceremony on 8 October apart.
Ergo
beginning 15 October my studies in physics. The funny thing is probably that we are probably 6-7 people

xD But I love it already .. the Physikproffessoren know how to do a lecture interesting and also like the exercise, then blocks me a lot. Challenging, but not too heavy

gibbts What else to report?

Today lease signed and sealed. So I'm now my brand new apartment (consisting of my room, a small hall with kitchen space and bathroom). Unfortunately, the apartment complex organs is overhauled, I-Net TV and still not possible .. I hope soon, because I slowly running out of employment: /

according to Hailer to Chozebuz and see you soon;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment