Monday, January 25, 2010

Broken Blood Vessels Images

spotcat @ 2010-01-25T21:32:00

incredible. there are still weeks 6th 6 weeks uni, then it had the first uni for me. I first pull back to Germany. then in july to go to England to work there for two years. quickly 6 years poses is passed. it makes me sad schonw irklcih. somehow I am still in the city and all used to. and I like totally love our apartment. Allow all so strange back. and the weeks in 6. wow.
mid-February, then I know on which stations and in what city I'll be next year in England.

such a chaos. there is still much to do and to organize that I shy away only think of it.
Basically I try to spend my last weeks as relaxed as possible, to celebrate good to see friends and just have a good time Zuu.

on the weekend Chris and I were joined in a small poznan outside. Our neighbor had given us. It was really nice. we had a good time and it has also been good for us sometimes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment