Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tech Deck Creator.com

spotcat @ 2010-01-31T12:48:00

ultimately it is happening is that you're alone on this planet. and if you want something that is done the way you like it, then you have to do it yourself.
chris has a lot of hair, so of course he loses a lot of hair. and I hate it when hair somewhere. ih find the totally awful. actually chris is also responsible with us for the floors. But it interfere with the hair not just get. at least not like me. and therefore is never as clean as I made my imagine. therefore do I have to do everything themselves. so much for sharing the duties of house holds lichen.
so if I want something that is done properly, that is, as I like it. then I have to do it yourself, or sometime even earn enough money that I can afford a cleaning lady, which makes it the way I want it. and if it needs twice the time for it and I need to pay it twice.
so much for the weekly apartment cleaning

0 comments:

Post a Comment