Monday, September 1, 2008

223 Caliber For Deer Hunting

explore finally here


So after 2 days in the aircraft have felt self finally.

went off early in the morning to walk across in Stuttgart

STR

To then once over the Paris airport and vexed with the French ...

CDG

Then I have more than 12 hours spent in an Airbus. In a loud non-Japanese to rum. : P
I really thought I noticed sometimes the legs off ..

NRT

then everything went smoothly in Japan, when I went through passport control was already encouraging the luggage conveyor belt.
Outside I was then overtaken by my colleagues in Takashi (may fluent English) and brought to my apartment.

Here it is quite warm and the humidity is really bad. I want to ram scho shower before I even finished dried hab. ;)

During the flight, I could not sleep and so I then made up of Sa on Sun with a fantastic 15 hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment