Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Software Qa Salary Australia

spotcat @ 2008-09-23T13:43:00

hello everybody!
So I'm back from NY and I must say it was great.
the city is great and I am totally felt comfortable. if at some point I have enough money I'd live there already.
but $ 2,600 UR 2 is a bit steep room. But
central park 5th ave. all super Sun wherever you go you have any cameras or photo shoots. manhattan is great. I want to live there.
we also have the premiere of the new ugly bety show seen with all the starlets on the red carpet. ugly bety not yet known really. well it's just so ne tv show.
in the airplane I've finally released sex and the city saw.
hammer film. I liked very much.

Well now I'm at home on Saturday and it's oh already returned to Poland.
because I do not feel like I need to say on it have probably nciht.

so as to pack in front of me with all the stress and what I need and so on.
and I now that I am moving soon I will completely depressed and thoughtful and all.

also makes my laptop now also broadcasters to break. is the drive for some time back. but now also adopted more of a fan. It is essential to a friend morgenudn's see what we can do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment