Saturday, September 20, 2008

How Much Does Whole Body Laser Removal Cost

Earthquake and tsunami

Slowly the notes
Lisa what it means to live in Japan. On Friday, a tsunami swept over us and this morning was my first earthquake. However, only n bit gewackle wars and brought it in my area only until Ner 2 (in the neighborhood, however, until ne 3) interested
Wen: http://www.jma.go.jp/en/quake / 3/340/21073000391.html :)

What worries me, however, already, is the fact that for me is a shelf that just leaning against the wall and in the lease says that I not change the allows to fix wall. Non times tacks. Ifs is quite stupid, could me the stupid thing for a stronger quake killed directly even in sleep.
If I pay the next rent go, so I'll probably ask.

When working it is a bit strange, I work in the 18 Stock (17 according to German counting). Now every employee has a helmet (this construction of thing) is to strengthen you in making the event an evacuation is necessary, align. Now my question is what can help me with a strong quake a helmet? Easier identification because you can assign the people because the company logo, at least the company? Or that the helmets are any super me from steel beams ? Protect
Well hopefully I'm not here to figure out the ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment