Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pay Rates Macdonalds 18 Year Old

spotcat @ 2008-09-07T16:34:00

I am now quite a while back from berlin.
last monday so I've taken the USMLE, united states medical license exam.
has fallen a total of from 3. and I've now been taking Step 1.
as it was I can not say at all.
we were three there, so natalia, chris and me. Of course there were others that took the test but I have my people now so that I know of detail.
had tested the 336 and everyone had to ask other questions. The questions will be chosen from a pool and each has a different test. and also developed the test. that is, if one is good, so much answer is correct, the question harder. if you are bad they are lighter.
after 6 hours I was ready.
was somewhat stressful. mainly because everything will be also monitored. being filmed in the room and all that.
but now it has passed by, I've ud-free. the results are within weeks of sixth
it will be interesting. turn off

a little on the 13th I will fly to NY with my father. 'm looking forward total. 'm super excited about the city.
in the travel agency were quite incapable, so I'm all alone posted. had a lot to say expensive one.
's see how my organization is running also. got a hotel, booked the flight, and transfer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment