Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lingual Before And After

first week

So my first internship week is around. Raises the question of what I've actually driven the last week?

Monday:

first working day. Finding the way to work was relatively easy. Although the trains are quite full, but it feels no closer than half-empty train to NEM Göppingen to drive. In addition, you can get people here first, and only rises after itself. The ne is the custom with us, unfortunately, still lacking in some way. Unfortunately, I

had no computer on Monday and could also make demensprechend net too much. In fact I've spent the morning that showed me everything and then I'm alittle bit Katakana writing practice.

noon I am then to the office to apply for my Alien Registration Card. Now I need to give me the phone n s bank account or to open.

Tuesday:

Did I finally get NEN PC, but until then has the time everything was taken quite a while. My team leader is, unfortunately, that is the fastest net sooo ..... * I am now petrified *

The rest of the week then I've done what Bißle n. Net with everything here so fast, everything is very comfortable around me somehow. That's probably why the puzzle solution is allegedly worked in Japan as much. The work is not easy but more slowly, we would probably create in the in the normal 8 hours.

Lunch:

Here's to every 1 hour lunch break. Food selection standard can be found here more than enough, will try out for all of the rich half year net well.
In 5 - 10 min drive range is something 30-40 Restaurant, additionally ne supermarkets and a lot Bento stalls. What
here is a little unusual, however, that when we eat with the boss, he was paid for the meal complete. Somehow I feel weird because if someone else pays my food just so, for paying back any ego yes net. However, it is so that the elderly, Superiors charged without expecting anything here out of pure politeness somehow.

toilets (sounds funny but is actually worth NEN paragraph why.?):

first The toilet seats are heated, so roughly at body temperature.
second They can make a button press Spülgeräusche, which I find kind of funny.
and 3 What I like best. If the sink is a cabinet in which each has a small pocket for ne toothbrush, makeup and other women's business has. Very cool (now have one too;))

colleagues

are very nice, although some limited English, but they try to converse with me and help me where to go only. I was twice with n few ladies lunch and both times was very funny. Only the Japanese women are indeed rather small, if I find that running is very tiring because of the running so slow. With my long legs I'll be there somehow automatically fast forward. However, I am
net the only German here. There are still nen second trainee, which is quite nice, however, can much better Japanese than I do. N

some pictures may not be missing. I can see when I am in office window look.

:)

18

As you can guess already, the office is in the 18 Floor. :)

Finally ne small size: The Butcher is ne. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment