Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Free Ultralight Aircraft Plans Blueprints

pati to karaoke

On Friday night gabs micht for a little welcome party. With the team where I work and boss.

We warn in a typical Japanese restaurant. The food was fine so far, but I refrained for security to ask what I eat because actually ... Have
get some tips out there what to see and to know their colleagues better.
During the meal was also provided me off sake, it tastes so bad even net worth. Also interesting is the wine in Japan is one of the harder alcohol. Some Japanese people lack the enzyme to reduce the alcohol are then n Bißle beer or wine scho well served. On one of my colleagues take the also very funny is when non-affected.
Here we also directly asked by people whether you can drink, but here I'm so the bending frequency by more fighting weight. ;)

And as is customary in Japan so many times, I was then dragged to karaoke.
Did I then just tried to have 99 balloons, but as expected got the melody not really together. Later, I tried to tell me then what Nickelback went much better.
Japanese are really very enthusiastic about what concerns Karaoke .... at some point has n me Colleague of the micro-pressed in the hand and said, "Sing a duet with is ".... Of course, no song I've never heard before, I could read the text would indeed have been not as fast as necessary. But all in all wars very funny.

From Tue (Monday is holiday) is my colleague on vacation, I called the next 5 working days only for the SAP Support zuständing am, in consultation with Germany indicated. In what is still ... I work in any case small at first enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment