Sunday, September 7, 2008

Kinko Business Cards Jpg Price

shopping


Today I used the day off to go shopping for another round, therefore I'm me n nice Enkaufszentrum called Takashimaya Times Square in Shinjuku-ku picked out.
Where the specific shopping center is so very true net somehow. The whole can only be described with NEM image.



So that's all the shopping center. 14 floors with each floor as large is that with more than 10 minutes from one end to the other needs.

standard price of all kinds, probably all, Parisian designers to things for my wallet.
the top 2 floors are eating miles where I have done well n good food. You can also go out to the viewing platform and then NEN has super views.

sicht

What the Japanese can not be without is of course a little shrine. Also high on the outside platform.

schrein

If it interests you the full explanation from the inside. Check out the shoe department at .
where I could buy anything, unfortunately. (About 150 € upwards)

has it all in all I Takashimaya and really liked when I had more money I'd like that of a regular customer. ;) Soooo great bags and shoes * swarm *

I also bought some small things n including for my apartment because it works yet so a bit boring and dull and a small beauty case with cats pattern. * Kawaii *

0 comments:

Post a Comment